Christina now only teaches pregnancy yoga 1:1 and Kathy Chaudhary-Mazet now teaches the pregnancy yoga classes. For more information about pregnancy yoga classes, please contact Kathy :
Mobile: 07999 784535
Groups are small, ensuring plenty of individual attention, friendly, and are a great opportunity to meet other expectant mums. Your first class is a taster session, thereafter the classes are booked and paid for in advance in blocks. You can join at anytime after your first scan and classes can be taken right up until 40+ weeks.
For more information on pregnancy yoga and its benefits see below:
- Improve posture
- Strengthen the pelvic floor stabilizing the pelvis, promoting faster postnatal recovery and minimizing risk of incontinence
- Relieve minor ailments (e.g. swollen joints, heartburn, constipation, backache)
- Release overall tension
- Build strength and stamina in preparation for childbirth
- Boost energy levels
- Promote relaxation and restful sleep
- Develop confidence, peace of mind and a positive, flexible attitude to childbirth
Personal Data & Data Protection – The collection of personal data including contact details and any medical information will be required before joining any class or beginning 1:1 yoga or yoga therapy. In line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and new General Data Protection Regulation, only information considered necessary will be requested, recorded and securely stored in order to safely conduct the classes or 1:1 meetings. If you are joining a class or beginning 1:1 yoga or yoga therapy, a registration form that asks for contact details, medical information and your consent to this data being held will be provided. This confidential information will then be stored securely in line with the Data Protection Act 1998. Further information will be provided on this form and can also be seen under the Terms & Conditions tab at the foot of this page.